• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Honorable Marines

Honor is what who you are when no one can see you, in the dark, alone. Simply because it Is the right thing. :flag:

View attachment 1097

The night before the burial of her husband 2nd Lt. James Cathey of the United States Marine Corps, killed in Iraq, Katherine Cathey refused to leave the casket, asking to sleep next to his body for the last time. The Marines made a bed for her, tucking in the sheets below the flag. Before she fell asleep, she opened her laptop computer and played songs that reminded her of him, and one of the Marines asked if she wanted them to continue standing watch as she slept. “I think it would be kind of nice if you kept doing it†she said. “I think that’s what he would have wantedâ€.

-Not sure what is more honorable: Being married to this faithful wife to the end or the Marine standing next to the casket watching over them both.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
You know I must be getting soft in my old age. That brought tears to my eyes Mike. I can only hope that someone, somewhere would be so moved to do the same for me when I pass. Sadly I am sure I would not be missed all that much.

As a side note, there is nothing I despise more then someone ridiculing or disrespecting a fallen soldier.