• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

holster

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
I was curious if any of you guys were leather fans? I mean as in holsters.
Being a rookie leather worker myself, I can appreciate the fine leather workings as in this pic.
Personally, I've always liked fancy leather strap'ns

DSCF0042.jpg

I can only hope to be able to produce a work as fine as this someday.;):flag:

oldman10mm

vip
Army
I'm always watching out for 'tooled' holsters at the shows. Just holsters,not belts.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
That's beautiful, brother. Is this holster hiding you 586?:):flag:

oldman10mm

vip
Army
586-'0',4",nickel.
grips I picked up used,originally were squared bottom,stripped them in laquer thinner,sanded all the sharp edges and rounded the bottom,leaving them bare wood as I like the feel of wood.
Lousy pic of the grips as they were.

Holster is from Cowboy Leather Co in southern Ohio. They had a booth at the April Medina show,it was a terrible show for them,so bad he let me have that holster for $40. They had a booth at the April Berea show which was a very good show for them.I ordered another just like it,but dark brown. The 'tooled' holsters are custom,so they take some time,haven't received it yet. Once I get that one,I'll order a black one.

Attachments

Last edited:

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Very nice. I really like the black basket weave.;):flag: