• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

hide em

I never thought I'd consider hiding my firearms, but this guy worries me to death.I don't believe in anything our president has to say though I do believe he;s capable of using any method he can to get what he wants.We're in a fight to save not only our guns, but more importantly our country.I'm sure we'll do what we must and I don't think we'll ever give up the fight,but just remember that there are no rules in this fight.Support the NRA ,join a local club,stay informed and don't be afraid to contact your representitives.

:cuss: You touched on the main point of the problem that there is no rules in this fight. There will be no rules put forth before hand either :banghead:, they will just start disarming under Executive Order with out any Congressional approval needed.
Fighting this will be difficult and will be dirty, only the free citizens of our country will be able to combat this government take over of our Constitutional Rights. Stay Strong-Stay Free