• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Hi Powers Anyone ?

BuckJM53

nra
I was curious if any members here share my interest in Hi Powers. Here is my '94 Browning FN after the recent addition of a C&S skeletonized hammer and my '91 FEG. While neither is the prettiest gal on the block, they are both excellent shooters :)

BuckJM53

nra
While both have the basic fixed front and windage adjustable rear sights, and while neither is quite as accurate as my CZ 75B, both shoot to point of aim pretty well as shown on this comparison target from yesterday :)

I may consider getting the FN slide milled to accept a nice pair of adjustable target sights at some point.

daniellawecki

Army
vip
Army
Nice shooting and nice guns they all can't be pretty. Look at the Glock a face only a mother could love. But the damn thing functions and shoots like crazy.

bambambam

I enjoy my Hi-Power bought it in 83 or 84.My brother bought a Feg awhile later and it would outshoot my Hr Power.I then put on the Browning target sights best thing I ever done to that gun.I have probably close to 200,ooo rounds thru that gun almost all cast.