Hi from recent OH resident, Lucas Co

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings - New User Forum' started by seeker01, November 26, 2013.

1. Hi, moved to Toledo in the last year and trying to get back into punching expensive holes on paper.
    Got my intro into firearms when I was in my early teens, as the 'dog' for my uncle when we would go quale or rabbit hunting. I still remember that first time I tried shooting my uncle's shotgun... could not hit the broadside of a barn, lol. It was so heavy... for an 11 year old.
    Also, looking for you find folks to share some advice to re-get my CPL. I have mine from MI and not sure if I can just do a transfer type of thing, or if I have to do the class again (and re-apply, etc.).

2. diesel

diesel

Hello Seeker, good to have you.:flag:

3. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    Hello seeker Toledo here downtown Trilby matter of fact I belong to Southern Michigan Sportmans Club. Lets get A shoot together with Whitewolf 68 and shoot.

4. I think that's a sweet idea Daniella!... let's figure something out after the holidays. Things are pretty crazy with Thanksgiving + work, and Christmas around the corner ;)

5. rjrivero

rjrivero

Welcome to the forum. You are best served by waiting for HB 203 to pass the Senate and get signed. Then you would only need a 4 hour class to get a CCW in Ohio.

6. BuckJM53

BuckJM53

Seeker ... Welcome from SW Ohio ... Glad to have you aboard!

7. Hello Seeker, glad to see fresh faces on the forum. Good people, enjoy your stay, we are glad to have you.