Hey guys

Discussion in 'Off Topic Room' started by cableguy, August 8, 2012.

1. cableguy

cableguy

Sorry for my absence, probably didn't miss me anyhow. My wife and I have been back and forth from hospital the last couple of days. My son now has a sister. She was born on Saturday morning. There are some mild complications, she is still in the hospital. Hope to bring her home tomorrow. Looking forward to teaching them both how to shoot.:)

2. Congratulations to you and the misses. That is wonderful news and yes we do miss you. :p

I hope you get her home soon into your loving arms and home. Please post pics if you like, they are always welcome.

Congrats again on the wonderful blessing.

3. Congratulations and I hope all will be fine with new daughter. Keep us posted

4. diesel

diesel

Congrats, Cableguy! Keep up the good work. Nice to know she has a conservative dad who i'm sure will raise her the right way.

5. cableguy

cableguy

Thanks fellas. Unfortunately though, she is still in the hospital. I will post pics when they are readily available. I am hoping she can come home soon, but we aren't sure yet. Her big brother is chomping at the bit. He is all excited. He is 4 btw so it makes it even more fun. And thank God I have a cool employer, got another week of sick time.

6. rjrivero

rjrivero

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing some pictures of the new bundle of joy!

7. diesel

diesel

Let me know when you get her home, C.G. I'll send her her first box of ammo and coupon for 20% off of her first assult rifle. And, i'll also pay her first years subsciption to the N.R.A.............LOL my fortunate friend.:flag:

8. PrepperTraining

PrepperTraining

Congratulations!! on the little :angel: angel!!

9. Congrats on the blessing. Prayer sent for the little one, you and your family.

10. cableguy

cableguy

Update: Just got her home today. Now for the no sleep routine!:) I will post a couple pics when she is awake and in a good mood.

11. Good to hear! I am glad you got her home in your loving arms now. Good luck with the sleeping, nap when you can. :thumbs:

12. cableguy

cableguy

13. She is beautiful and your son is a very proud brother indeed. =)

Congrats again.

14. cableguy

cableguy

thanks....this is why I can't afford that kickass sniper rifle...:)

15. Well I think you made a good choice. I cannot afford it either and sorry to say my wife and I are unable to have children otherwise I would not have the obsession I go with guns that I do. :)

16. diesel

diesel

Shes beautiful my friend. Good luck with her. I think you have a built in watch dog with your son ,there. LOL

17. PrepperTraining

PrepperTraining

Looks like a wonderful family. I am so happy for you. I think Diesel has nailed it with the watchdog comment. Looks like they will be taking good care of each other.