• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Hey guys

Sorry for my absence, probably didn't miss me anyhow. My wife and I have been back and forth from hospital the last couple of days. My son now has a sister. She was born on Saturday morning. There are some mild complications, she is still in the hospital. Hope to bring her home tomorrow. Looking forward to teaching them both how to shoot.:)

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Congratulations to you and the misses. That is wonderful news and yes we do miss you. :p

I hope you get her home soon into your loving arms and home. Please post pics if you like, they are always welcome.

Congrats again on the wonderful blessing.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Congrats, Cableguy! Keep up the good work. Nice to know she has a conservative dad who i'm sure will raise her the right way.

Thanks fellas. Unfortunately though, she is still in the hospital. I will post pics when they are readily available. I am hoping she can come home soon, but we aren't sure yet. Her big brother is chomping at the bit. He is all excited. He is 4 btw so it makes it even more fun. And thank God I have a cool employer, got another week of sick time.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Let me know when you get her home, C.G. I'll send her her first box of ammo and coupon for 20% off of her first assult rifle. And, i'll also pay her first years subsciption to the N.R.A.............LOL my fortunate friend.:flag:

Update: Just got her home today. Now for the no sleep routine!:) I will post a couple pics when she is awake and in a good mood.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Good to hear! I am glad you got her home in your loving arms now. Good luck with the sleeping, nap when you can. :thumbs:

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Well I think you made a good choice. I cannot afford it either and sorry to say my wife and I are unable to have children otherwise I would not have the obsession I go with guns that I do. :)

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Shes beautiful my friend. Good luck with her. I think you have a built in watch dog with your son ,there. LOL

PrepperTraining

vip
nra
nra instructor
Looks like a wonderful family. I am so happy for you. I think Diesel has nailed it with the watchdog comment. Looks like they will be taking good care of each other.