• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Herters ammo

daniellawecki

Army
vip
Army
If you are a member at Ammosmith or not .com check the video by Hoss. While shooting Herters ammo his gun blew up he was not hurt at all. Always check your case after firing a few rounds check primers cases for splits any sign of something about to go wrong or going wrong. Ps PLEASE CHECK THIS VIDEO OUT! This could of been one of us.

Last edited:

daniellawecki

Army
vip
Army
I looked for a link none look under and address or other look under "bad Herters/ Tula ammo" under key word Hoss." It was factory Ammo from a store the primer were where punchured the case under ? was spilt above the rim and stuck in the chamber the stock was split coast to coast, This video was live and no bullshit. The flash form the muzzle tells the story.