• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Help

the link shows 'the requested page does not exist' !!!

can you describe what we're supposed to be seeing.

Down load gun pics remember I'm not the sharpest pencil in the box. Computers are not my thing hell I hate to carry a cellphone.

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
Down load gun pics remember I'm not the sharpest pencil in the box. Computers are not my thing hell I hate to carry a cellphone.
"Download gun pics"?

Do you mean you want to post pics to this site (and others)?

AD

go to your photobucket site/page. you don't have to be signed in to extract and post pics,you just have to be signed in to put pics in your photobucket site.

put your mouse cursor on the pic you want(white X in pic) to extract,wait a few seconds and left click once.

that'll bring up this page

put the mouse cursor on the IMG word(black X in pic) and left click once.
that'll change the info to the right of the IMG word to yellow

that means the info required to post that pic in a forum(or wherever) has been placed in your computors' clipboard(an info holding area) and then 'pasted' into a forum post.
you can only do one at a time into clipboard as doing an IMG copy will delete the previous IMG copy from clipboard.
both photobucket and the forum(thread reply box) need to be open as that'll be where you're 'pasteing' that IMG copy info to/into.

BuckJM53

nra
Daniel ... When you get the hang of it, photobucket also gives you the opportunity to edit/enhance your pictures with functions such as cropping, adding interesting borders, adding text, color adjustment and more.

As you can see I do take shooting seriously. The Blawkhawk in blue has never been fired its a .41mag.

Last edited:
That's not all the handguns I'll post the rest Colt saa colt 1911 with Bomar sight Taurus .17hmr Highstandard .22 Sport King and other guns.