• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Hello fron SW Ohio

Hello everyone,

I'm new here, and I am still learning the way this forum operates. I do like the look and layout of it though. Glad to be here. I will keep checking back. I am also glad to see you have a for sale/trade section. Some forums are needlessly afraid to have one despite the fact it's all completely legal. The burden of making the sale legal is between the seller and the buyer. Not you as the media. No one ever blamed the trading post or the newspaper for illegal sales. Hopefully this will catch on.

Chris

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Welcome to the forum Chris.

I try to keep the layout simple and clean as much as possible. :) The trading post was something that I always knew I had to have here at OHGO, there are too many people willing to trade or sell with out the worry of fees such as Gun Broker and/or eBay. If there is anything you would like to see here on the forum please feel free to let me know and I will do my best.

Andrew