• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Hello From Virginia!

Good Morning to All!

I live in Virginia, but am from Ohio.

Visit family in the Toledo area and the SE Cleveland area for friends that I grew up.

Carl

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Welcome aboard Carl. All are welcome regardless of location. =)

I live in Toledo and would love to see open carry here in Ohio but until then I will continue to CC.

Any ideas for improvements or requests please do not hesitate to ask.

Andrew

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
WOW, you've never had issues with the police around here? I am very nervous too because my wife works for a county judge.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Yes I do realize it is 100% legal. I am just trying to avoid the confrontation with LEO's as much as possible. I've created a portable Android app of the current Ohio CCW booklet and carry on my phone with me at all times just in case. ;)

I would love to carry openly but the hassle of the law stops me most of the time. Here at home while working in the yard I ALWAYS have my 1911 openly displayed.

Let me see, Carried in Toledo, Maumee, Sandusky, Lorain, Cleveland, Elyria, Avon and Avon Lake, Sheffield (Was even stopped by LE, they changed a street direction and I did not know!), Brecksville, Northfield, Macedonia, Streetsboro, Stow and Akron. Never an issue. Came through in 2010 with my motorcycle club along I-70 from west to east with a overnight stop in Columbus, even carried at Red Lobster.

Carl