Hello from the Mason-Dixon line

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings - New User Forum' started by rebel_son, December 2, 2012.

1. rebel_son

rebel_son

Hello all. A friend of mine on another site mentioned they had a site here with some knowlegeable and good people. My wife and I might end up in Ohio ( or one of 5 other states) as she is looking into teaching jobs out of state since its kind of dead here as the economy sucks and hope and change has not worked for us ( seems only works for those who dont work)

I also will offer members of sites I am on discounts on knives and things I sell as I do that on the side. I also deal with l*ne w*lf parts and m*untain H*use freeze dried foods.

I am in my late 30s but probably should have been born a couple generations ago as I am a tad on the conservative side. My faith and family are the most important things to me as well as my county.

Thanks. Good to know ya.

2. Welcome to the forum. If there is anything I can do to help please let me know. :)

Andy

3. diesel

diesel

Hello back at ya, Reb. Always good to see new folks here. Your friend told you right...good site with good folks. Talk to ya soon.:flag:

4. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

Welcome from NE Ohio

Great group of people here. Don't be shy, take your shoes off, grab an rc out of the fridge and sit and chat a spell.

Dawn

5. PrepperTraining

PrepperTraining

Welcome Rebel_Son,

What everyone has been saying is true, it's hard to find a nicer set of folks than what we have here - I've been looking!