Hello from SW Ohio

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings - New User Forum' started by Sigh, January 11, 2012.

1. Sigh

Sigh

Hi and thank you for providing this new forum.

I live in SW Ohio, conceal carry, and have always been a fan of the right to open carry. The post on the Ohio section of Open Carry directed me here. Now that the Captcha is all solved, here I am!

2. Welcome to the forum Sigh. I am happy to have you aboard and even more happy the Captcha is corrected. LOL

Like you I am also a fan and proponent of open carry. I use to open carry in Indiana, my home state. Hopefully we can get the Ohio government to understand the need for open carry.

Any questions or ideas for improvements please do not hesitate to let me know.

Andrew

3. Sigh

Sigh

Thanks for the warm welcome, Andrew.:D

One minor thing that I've noticed so far about the board setup is that when one uses back on the browser, a dialog box sometimes appears asking if one wishes to leave the page. This happens even if just browsing and not entering anything. A quick guess is that it's caused by the reply dialog box at the bottom of some threads. Maybe the reply dialog is autosaving blank forms? I don't know really.

4. Your very welcome Sigh.

Hmmm, I've not experienced that issue before. What browser are you using?? If need be I will turn of the quick reply option.

5. Sigh

Sigh

Sorry about the delayed reply. Either I didn't turn on subscriptions to this thread or notification didn't send.

I am using Firefox but that was an update or so ago and it hasn't happened again. I'll try dropping you a PM if I run into anymore glitches.

6. Sigh

Sigh

Oops. I just noticed that there's a board errors section. If I run across any; they will be posted there instead of PMed. :cool:

7. Welcome back and no problem with PM's. If there is ever an issue I can resolve I am more then willing to and/or try. :)