Hello from nw Ohio

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings - New User Forum' started by dalefan88, September 24, 2013.

1. dalefan88

dalefan88

I'm from the Lima area and hope to meet some like minded people like me on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

2. I am sure you meet like minded people here. All avid gun owners and shooters.

Welcome to the community Dalefan. :)

3. BuckJM53

BuckJM53

D88 ... Welcome from SW Ohio ... Glad to have you aboard!

4. diesel

diesel

Howdy Dale fan. Good to have you with us.
    Are you preparing for hunting season(like me)or are you just into shooting? :flag:

5. JustJack

JustJack

Greetings DaleFan! I'm from Findlay, so not too far away. As to like minded people, depends on what you think about stuff.

6. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    Welcome DaleFan just a bit north of you. Good people here who love to shoot reload & hunt.

7. dalefan88

dalefan88

Don't hunt yet. Enjoy going out and shooting at targets and tannerite. I have 4 handguns, 2 22 rifles, and a ar-15. Next is a pocket pistol then a shot gun or bolt action rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

8. diesel

diesel

Times have changed......especially with or current "HEAD of State." You know what kind of "HEAD" he is.lol

Used to be, most guys got into hunting at an early age, such as myself, to put food on the table or for the thrill of it.
    Lets be honest here, all human males (and some females) have an inherent "killer" trait. Derived from our earliest ancestral cultures, killing animals to survive is ingrained in the backs of our minds. Just like training a Labrador Retriever, they already know what to do, the practice just brings it out of them. They are born with "it."

Give hunting a try, all of ya'll, your born to enjoy it!!:flag: