• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Hello from nw Ohio

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Howdy Dale fan. Good to have you with us.
Are you preparing for hunting season(like me)or are you just into shooting? :flag:

Don't hunt yet. Enjoy going out and shooting at targets and tannerite. I have 4 handguns, 2 22 rifles, and a ar-15. Next is a pocket pistol then a shot gun or bolt action rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Times have changed......especially with or current "HEAD of State." You know what kind of "HEAD" he is.lol

Used to be, most guys got into hunting at an early age, such as myself, to put food on the table or for the thrill of it.
Lets be honest here, all human males (and some females) have an inherent "killer" trait. Derived from our earliest ancestral cultures, killing animals to survive is ingrained in the backs of our minds. Just like training a Labrador Retriever, they already know what to do, the practice just brings it out of them. They are born with "it."

Give hunting a try, all of ya'll, your born to enjoy it!!:flag: