• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Hello from NW Ohio

Hi, my name is John and I'm a gun junkie. :) Always nice to see a new gun forum especially if it's in Ohio.

I just registered today and have already added a link to my sig. line on another forum.

Here's to another site that promotes the right that protects all the other rights! ;)

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Hello and welcome John. Thank you for the link back to our little home here. :)

If there is anything I can do to improve the board or any requests please let me know.

Andrew

I was eyeballing a 1911 John is selling on OFCC, when I saw his link and signed up. Nice looking site! I'll be checking in!

One thing I've noticed: You might want to change the icon for "Likes" to something a little more manly. Not that I don't enjoy those cute little hearts in my profile.

Last edited:

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Welcome to the forum I hope you enjoy the site and if there is anything I can do to help or improve the site please let me know.

I took your suggestion and you notice the heart has been changed to a gun. ;)