Hello from NW Ohio

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings - New User Forum' started by Just One Shot, January 17, 2012.

1. Hi, my name is John and I'm a gun junkie. :) Always nice to see a new gun forum especially if it's in Ohio.

I just registered today and have already added a link to my sig. line on another forum.

Here's to another site that promotes the right that protects all the other rights! ;)

2. Hello and welcome John. Thank you for the link back to our little home here. :)

If there is anything I can do to improve the board or any requests please let me know.

Andrew

3. disallowthis

disallowthis

I was eyeballing a 1911 John is selling on OFCC, when I saw his link and signed up. Nice looking site! I'll be checking in!

One thing I've noticed: You might want to change the icon for "Likes" to something a little more manly. Not that I don't enjoy those cute little hearts in my profile.

Last edited: January 28, 2012
  4. Welcome to the forum I hope you enjoy the site and if there is anything I can do to help or improve the site please let me know.

I took your suggestion and you notice the heart has been changed to a gun. ;)