• As you can see i've updated to version 2 of the software which is a complete change from the old. I am working to get everything back to normal as fast as possible.

If you notice anything missing, strange or just plain out of sorts please let me know so I can address that. I've tried my best over the past few days to address most of what I see that needed fixing but I am 1 person.

If you are a member of ANY other sub groups and I have missed that PLEASE let me know and I will get that avatar and subgroup fixed ASAP.

Again, I thank you for your patronage and most of all your patience.

Sincerely,

Andy

Hello from NW Ohio

Hi, my name is John and I'm a gun junkie. :) Always nice to see a new gun forum especially if it's in Ohio.

I just registered today and have already added a link to my sig. line on another forum.

Here's to another site that promotes the right that protects all the other rights! ;)

whitewolf68

Site Owner
Army
Hello and welcome John. Thank you for the link back to our little home here. :)

If there is anything I can do to improve the board or any requests please let me know.

Andrew

I was eyeballing a 1911 John is selling on OFCC, when I saw his link and signed up. Nice looking site! I'll be checking in!

One thing I've noticed: You might want to change the icon for "Likes" to something a little more manly. Not that I don't enjoy those cute little hearts in my profile.

Last edited:

whitewolf68

Site Owner
Army
Welcome to the forum I hope you enjoy the site and if there is anything I can do to help or improve the site please let me know.

I took your suggestion and you notice the heart has been changed to a gun. ;)