• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Hello from NE Ohio

Hello to everyone, I also saw this site while reading on the cast boolits site. I’m not a member there; just use that site for info. I’m looking forward to having discussions with Ohio shooters. We share the same climate, shooting conditions & Ohio has been blessed with a wide verity of firearms/shooters/shooting events.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Welcome Forrest R,

I am the site admin A.J. I am just starting the board so it's a little slow going right now. I hope you'll help to spread the word and help get the board moving.

As for the climate yes we do, living in Toledo the weather changes by the minute. LOL It makes it tough to get out and shoot so I'm always looking for a nice indoor range. Hopefully we'll get some members here and I can grow that database as well.

Again, welcome.

Hello to everyone, I also saw this site while reading on the cast boolits site. I’m not a member there; just use that site for info. I’m looking forward to having discussions with Ohio shooters. We share the same climate, shooting conditions & Ohio has been blessed with a wide verity of firearms/shooters/shooting events.