Hello from Columbiana County

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings - New User Forum' started by Firefighter1069, January 15, 2014.

1. Firefighter1069

Firefighter1069

Hello everyone, as the subject line reads, I'm from Columbiana county. Here mostly for just general talk on guns, and maybe make a few friends along the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. diesel

diesel

Welcome Firefighter, good to have you here. Finally have someone from my part of the state. I'm from Mahoning county.:flag:

3. welcome AND stay active on the forum,we have TOO MANY members that are not 'forum active'.

the 3 gunshows in the Mahoning/Columbiana area are the North Canton gun show,the East Canton gun show and the Niles gun show.

4. Firefighter1069

Firefighter1069

Thanks oldman, I actually was just at the Niles show over the weekend. Had some good prices on ARs ( I will be purchasing my first one in the near future). .22 lr ammo was another story. 50 bucks for a 525 count of Remington Golden Bullets. Outrageous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: January 15, 2014
  5. I've seen some AR prices at recent shows that were lower than 'before the frenzy'.
    I stocked up on 22s' down at a Charlotte gun show in Nov 2012 and at the FFF store at Camp Perry in July 2013.
    the 2 Canton shows are small(about 100 tables each),nothing compared to the Niles show.

6. reaper66

reaper66

Welcome!

Sent from my PantechP4100 using Tapatalk

7. OGCJason

OGCJason

Welcome from Columbia Station!