• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Hello everybody!

Hey just saying hi, I'm new here! Lived in Ohio all my life though.

Glad to find this site. Looks so well designed and full of friendlies.
I'm only 19 though so I might not be old enough to be here! :p

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Hello Jay. Yup, many friendly people here. Also very knowledgeable folks.
Any question you may have about a gun, someone on this site will know the answer.:flag:

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Welcome to the community Jay. Your 100% right there are lots of friendly people here and good information shared.

Relax and enjoy. :)

Welcome! Never too young to learn! 19... no handguns yet, but you should be good to buy long guns :)

Everybody I've met here has been great!

Nice to meet you.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

no handguns yet, but you should be good to buy long guns :)
Actually was lucky enough to have an xd9 handed down to me.

I've got a question and I don't know if I should start a new thread in a different board or just ask it here since it's already started.. but
On my 10/22 takedown, on the bolt there's a little black pin looking thing that fell out of the bolt. I looked in the manual it came with and saw it went it the spring right below the charging handle but it just falls out if I fire another round, and it's TINY. part no b-16. I was thinking of just dabbing a little loc-tite on the end that fits the spring but wanted to get some opinions first before I go putting glue in the receiver.

Any help is appreciated!