• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Hello all from sw Ohio

Hello. As stated in the title, I'm from sw Ohio. I've lived in Ohio pretty much my whole life. I'm into handguns mostly. I do own a couple of rifles though. I look forward to enjoying this forum.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Hello, C.G. Handgun guy myself, revovler snob, however i do own an ACP. Welcome, looking forward to your input.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Great! Have a Python as well as a Cobra and a Diamond Back in my just started colt collection. A couple of Smiths and a Remington 1911. Had a model 10 but sold it....fine shooting gun. My goal is to get all of Colt's "Snake Series" revolvers.
Good to hear from you, C.G.

Welcome to the forum! I am a revolver lover as well as pistols. I just love to shoot and reload or reload and shoot. Can't figure out which hobby is feeding which.

I'm looking into starting to reload for my 45acp/1911 habit. I've heard reloading can be an interesting hobby.