Heizer handgun

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by RomanianSkulll, April 2, 2012.

1. That's a neat little pocket gun. Would not mind having one but at $400+ they seem a little pricey.

2. I want one. Ur have yet to hold one. A good Bug maybe, and certainly concealable.

3. cableguy

cableguy

Strangely, reminiscent of that little WWII pocket 45. Ya, they are cool, but not for 400 bucks.

4. cableguy

cableguy

So Chris, you got any 1911's?:)

5. diesel

diesel

Is that the one the U.S. air-dropped to the resistance? I believe, if i remember correctly, it was only good for 4 or 5 rounds then throw it away?
    Who manufactored that gun, C.G.?

6. diesel

diesel

7. Yes sir I do, currently I have a Doublestar that I like very much and have been waiting on a couple I have ordered. Just got my Nighthawk Talon in and I love it!

Last edited: August 2, 2012
  8. diesel

diesel

Good videos Wolf, especially the second one. Neat little gun when thought of for it's intended purpose, however, i don't see me bying one as the novelty of a single shot would wear off quickly.
    I like the high price because that should keep it out of the hands of quik-mart robbers....LOL. (until they come out used at the gun shows)

9. cableguy

cableguy

I think GM did butI could be wrong. Ya what whitewolf said

10. cableguy

cableguy

A nighthawk!? Nice. I've never handled one. I bet you do love that. I would. I just have a couple Colts and a Springfield mil-spec.