• As you can see i've updated to version 2 of the software which is a complete change from the old. I am working to get everything back to normal as fast as possible.

If you notice anything missing, strange or just plain out of sorts please let me know so I can address that. I've tried my best over the past few days to address most of what I see that needed fixing but I am 1 person.

If you are a member of ANY other sub groups and I have missed that PLEASE let me know and I will get that avatar and subgroup fixed ASAP.

Again, I thank you for your patronage and most of all your patience.

Sincerely,

Andy

Heizer handgun

whitewolf68

Site Owner
Army
That's a neat little pocket gun. Would not mind having one but at $400+ they seem a little pricey.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Is that the one the U.S. air-dropped to the resistance? I believe, if i remember correctly, it was only good for 4 or 5 rounds then throw it away?
Who manufactored that gun, C.G.?

Yes sir I do, currently I have a Doublestar that I like very much and have been waiting on a couple I have ordered. Just got my Nighthawk Talon in and I love it!

Last edited:

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Good videos Wolf, especially the second one. Neat little gun when thought of for it's intended purpose, however, i don't see me bying one as the novelty of a single shot would wear off quickly.
I like the high price because that should keep it out of the hands of quik-mart robbers....LOL. (until they come out used at the gun shows)

Is that the one the U.S. air-dropped to the resistance? I believe, if i remember correctly, it was only good for 4 or 5 rounds then throw it away?
Who manufactored that gun, C.G.?
I think GM did butI could be wrong. Ya what whitewolf said

Yes sir I do, currently I have a Doublestar that I like very much and have been waiting on a couple I have ordered. Just got my Nighthawk Talon in and I love it!
A nighthawk!? Nice. I've never handled one. I bet you do love that. I would. I just have a couple Colts and a Springfield mil-spec.