• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Gun Stand repurposed wood

Made a gun stand. Just playing with an Idea. Used a Bourbon Box, pine, oak and springs, some 44 mag shells.

A) The Bourbon Box.

B) Pine insert under which is 8 springs with caps I had. So the bottom insert floats.

C) 2 White oak 1x4 with a channel cut into them. Was making a stand for the ex's loom.

D) A Wenge butterfly to help hold the oak together so no screws used.

E) 44Mag casing used as a stop can be removed. More holes and it can be adjusted for any height.

F) Just a Pine piece with a hole pegged to a 1 1/4 dowel again a 44mag used as a stop

As adjusted up.

The Whole pic. The idea was to allow the bottom and top to float. No pressure on the stock, tube or barrel. Just repurposed the stuff I had. But I kinda like the bourbon box. All pieces except the pegged dowel and the 2 oak boards can be just pulled out and replaced/removed.

Just done a lot of things in my life my interests change. So when I get involved into something I like to go all in. I used to bulid and paint military figures. Up to 1/4 scale. I have to upload some pics. My best is a Samurai that was just blank resin. Of course some were sexy women. :D Like GI Jane. She is about 6 inches tall wearing a helmet, boots and airborne tattos. Conan is about 12 inches tall. I always went for realistic tones.

Built PC's as well modded the cases. All geek stuff. Just a matter of teaching yourself. Adapting.