• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Gun room

Well as most of you know the nest is empty. One of the bedrooms will now be turned into a gunroom reloading room. My computer with sound system will end up there. Wood floors new reloading bench old duck decoys old fishing stuff. No casting or tumbling of brass will be done inside. I have no budget set as I feel this is my room. I want a room that will be Kickass and well laid out. Wife got new car so the room and a new gun is a good trade off. So kick out some ideas I will listen as I always do.:flag:

Last edited:

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Wow! Those guys sure got some great rooms, Oldman. I'd bet yours is close if not better. Those rooms are a tough act to follow, Dan'l.:flag:

Car Fusion with Ecoboost loaded reloading 2 press right now gun impulse buy. I'm a member of Smith Wesson Forum don't visit much.

daniellawecki

Army
vip
Army
Gun room started out slow but the floor is done. Wife has been in the hospital and then rehab at Kingston. So this week recess lighting should get done. Looking at putting reloading bench together it will be kitchen base cabinets laminate countertop.

daniellawecki

Army
vip
Army
Reloading room coming along and I really getting into this project. After looking on line at benches, cabinets, and reloading and gunrooms. This project is starting to take me into a whole new direction. I'm sure not calling it a man cave its my playroom. With things on the wall of things that for some reason only known to man I save.:flag:

Last edited:

daniellawecki

Army
vip
Army
Bead board birch paneling getting stained cherry trim stained. Shit will happen Monday & Tuesday I'll post pics when finished. Put new furnace and central air new driveway next Wednesday cement. Well my projects are coming together.