Gun-rights groups decry proposed surtax on Illinois ammo sales

Discussion in 'News, Headlines and Information' started by whitewolf68, February 21, 2012.

1. diesel

diesel

Your right on Wolf,"Here we go again." These screaming liberals won't be happy until they outlaw our guns for good. Chigago, breeding ground for the likes of Daily and Obama, some of the dirtiest gun-control measures in the country. Why don't they tax THEIR neighborhoods in some way and let them pay. I'm sick and tired of paying for these thugs in one way or another.
    Expect it to get worse if Mr. Obama wins another 4 years, and don't forget, if he wins, he gets to appoint another 3 supreme court justices. What effect do you think that will have on our gun rights?

2. I agree Diesel. I sincerely hope and pray the American people wake the hell up and see this scumbag for what he is. I am appalled we actually let him have this much time in office as it is. We've given away our country and our rights at an excellerated pace since he took office.

They need to tax other items in the sin tax realm not ammo. Ammo is not the root cause of all evil nor are guns, that evil resides in the white house.