• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Gun range

Well don't know the cause yet but the indoor range and club house is a total loss. In the safe were AR rifles ammo for the youth league and all the .22 Anshutz rifles. We were close for some indoor range backstop updates. We hired a company to update the backstop bid was $85,000 our lawyer looked over the contract. Southern Michigan Sportsmen Club.

Last edited:
Well the building is down and hauled away. We will open the outdoor range for shooting soon. Boy it's been a while since I've been shooting. The insurance will fall short but we have funds in the bank. We are thinking it will take $650,000 plus for new clubhouse and indoor range.:flag::flag::)

The club uses guns,ammo,reloading components. Have the board members start writing letters to the firearm manufacturers,ammo manufacturers,reloading component manufacturers for 'rebuilding donations'. Many small donations/grants can add up quite nicely.

daniellawecki

Army
vip
Army
Well not one to shoot rifles a lot today is the day. Remington 760 Gamemaster with a Tasco 3x9 scope in 30/06 factory ammo. Winchester 180 grain power point at 100 yards.