• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Gsg .22/1911

bought one of these about a month ago.so far i haven't shot it much but i suspect i may have found a little .diamond in the rough. i commented on this when new and to be honest i'm still pretty impressed with this little gun. time will tell.have not read or heard anything bad [or good either] so if anyone knows or heard anything let me know.thank you

thank you mike it was helpful.i suppose the best way to really find out is to shoot the thing.by the way do you know what a mouse fart gun is. i have some ideas but not real sure

I think it refers to "ever heard a mouse fart?" Quiet....silenced, lower load. Or a hand load that just kinda goes pstth and the like. Maybe a 22 hand loaded that when fired just kinda falls outta the end of the barrel.