Greetings from Youngstown

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings - New User Forum' started by Don2cypup, April 17, 2013.

1. Don2cypup

Don2cypup

Greetings fellow members...:)

I am from Youngstown, Ohio...

I am female, retired on disability, 61 years old...

I look forward to being part of this community...

I plan to browse the various categories here after I hit "submit" on this introductory thread...:)

Best Regards;

Don2cypup

2. MikeH121

MikeH121

Welcome....My question in general still stands...why are all these Northerners ganging up? We need more Souther Ohio people:rofl:

Oh well....welcome..we are a community of very serious gun enthusiasts.....:dumb:

Good info, good people....lots a joking around....except when it come to our rights, our country and our liberty.

if you can shoot, want to learn, or just like things that go bang someone can help, or we can get advice from ya. Either way tell your friends, fellow gun people and if you happen to have some that are from the South part of our state....:D just saying.....

3. Welcome Don2cypup to the community. I hope you enjoy your time here and let others know about us. WE are small but trying to grow.

If there is anything I can do to help please let me know.

Cheers!

Andy

4. diesel

diesel

Greetings, Don2cypup. Good group of folks here, able to answer any gun related question you might have.
    Nice to see you represent for "Y-town" i lived there on the south side for 11 yrs. I now live just 7 miles east of town.
    Welcome aboard.:clap: :flag:

5. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    Welcome from Tol Oh nice people enjoy