greeting from stark county!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings - New User Forum' started by misfit138x, September 6, 2012.

1. misfit138x

misfit138x

hi new guy here from canal fulton area. if anyone else is from around here let me know so we can go shoot a couple off! im younger but have been collecting more and more the last couple years i now have an XDM 5.25 and my crown jewel kimber grand raptor II that i absolutely love along with some other .22 pistols and a colt .357. just recently got a 50 round drum for my 10/22 target (i know, i know, complete impulse buy!) but other than that my most recent purchase was a franchi over and under shotgun that i completely love :). if you guys have any questions let me know and if anyone from around here knows any good gunshops besides the most popular ones please clue me in!!!

2. Welcome to the board here misfit. Sounds like you have a good collection started already. I am a Springfield and Kimber fanboy as well, with 2 XD and a Kimber Ultra Carry II for daily carry.

If there is anything I can do or add here please do not hesitate to let me know. Please spread the word we are here, we are small but growing and the more the merrier. There is a great group of folks here already so dive in and have fun.

Andy

3. PrepperTraining

PrepperTraining

Welcome Misfit!

Like I've said previously, there are a lot of good people around here. I'm looking forward to getting back to OH and sending a few down range.

4. misfit138x

misfit138x

Thanks guys glad to hear if you guys ever go shooting let me know i got my project truck up and running so i dont mind a little cruise to meet up

5. MikeH121

MikeH121

Welcome also. Springfield fan here XD40 love that gun.

6. misfit138x

misfit138x

May be selling the xdm as much as i love it to either get an AR or another 1911 if not the right price ill just keep it though guns & ammo said that its the best polymer frame pistol on the market!!

7. diesel

diesel

Hello Misfit, good to have you with us.

8. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

I shoot down at the canal fulton range on tuesdays at about 6 :) Some days are diamonds for me at the range and some days are stone. Don't tell anyone about the stone days please lol. Kames is ok there in canton and so is fin, feather fur by the mall ( have been getting 9 mm ammo for 10:25 a box.. There are a couple over here in manchester. One is across from the firstmerit before you get to the plaza and there is a new one in coventry plaza.

Last edited: September 7, 2012
  9. Welcome aboard misfit, and if your looking for a 1911 I have one up for sale.

10. PrepperTraining

PrepperTraining

Will you change your name after you sell your 1911? :lol:

11. misfit138x

misfit138x

what 1911 do you have sir?

12. PrepperTraining

PrepperTraining

So, Chris - does that mean you'll be changing your name after you sell the 1911?

13. :rofl: I don't think so I have a few but I've been moving up the chain of 1911's and if I don't shoot it, it must go.

14. A Double Star semi production custom. Think Dan Wesson I believe is around the same quality.

15. misfit138x

misfit138x

looks like a pretty nice 1911 never heard of double star though... thats probably embarrassing