• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Grab the weapon in CQC

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
I had heard something about grabbing/holding the barrel while firing the weapon but that was he first time I had seen it demonstrated.

Seems like a very good defensive technique to know.

I'm still debating if I actually want to "test" it one time, but at least now I know it will work without damage to the sidearm or myself.

Now that I think about a test, I'll wear a good glove, just to give myself a bit more confidence in the maneuver.

AD

Sent from the Glock Range Bag iPad using Tapatalk and a screwdriver

Just dont ty will a wheelie. With a semi it is all contained in the chamber then out the barrel. The only revolver you could actually do that with safely would be a Nagant Pistol since it seals against the barrel.

Not that you wanna be this close but in a DGU situation you may be. As Gracie said better to control your weapon.

That training has been around for awhile. Heard of that many years ago he wrote for gun mag's can't remember his name.

Last edited: