• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Got a nice Christmas bonus...

$950 after taxes, not too shabby considering all my xmas shopping has been taken care of. Problem is... I need a new truck and really should put this money toward a down payment but... I really want a Ruger Super Black Hawk in .44 Magnum. So far my wife has forbid me to buy another gun any time soon, but that didn't stop me last time.;) Decisions decisions...

You can buy a new truck with no down payment no trade in.
There's nothing like a 44 magnum. The Ruger Super Blackhawk is one fine revolver. Just my 2 cents.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

Ruger Blackhawk in stainless gets my vote 7 1/2 barrel .44 Mag . Myself I have a Ruger 10 1/2 and a Smith & Wesson 8 3/8. They love good old cast bullets 250 grain plus.

Last edited:
I have a good enough credit score to get the loan without a down payment, but having a down payment gets me a lower interest rate. Still... I like you gentlemen's thinkin'. Except I like the blued finish better personally. :p

Very nice. Debating between the 5.5 inch barrel and the 7.5. 10 is pretty doofy looking and is probably a little front heavy. Not necesarily a bad thing, but it'd be real easy to get clumsy with.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
The Ruger Blackhawk is a great gun. I bought an old .44 flat top at an estate sale a couple years ago for $250 bucks. I don't know very much about Rugers, being a S&W man but this old gun was in good shape.
I brought it to gunsmith, who is a friend of mine, to go over it. It's serial # was 10,4?? The gun was made in they're first year of production, 1956. I spent another $65 or $75 on a pair of original grips, and gifted it to my son.
He loves that old .44 and it is a great shooter. Even I can hit the target with it and that's say'n something.:flag:

Yes those were full house hand loads. 250 grain Keith type SWC. They would have been loaded with either Winchester 296 for Hodgkin's H 110.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

Last edited: