Got a new toy

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by Minimal Brat, March 31, 2013.

1. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

I now own a Beretta m9. Can't wait to go shoot with it on Tuesday :)

2. MikeH121

MikeH121

Did you find a magic-ammo-pooping-hamster? :rofl:

I have ammo stored, but the only real, what I would consider excess, is 7.62x54R for my Mosin Rifle and 22LR for my Marlin. I have plenty of shotgun shells. But pistol ammo is a keeper until the stock comes back, and prices do also.

So have fun shooting anyway. Save your brass.

Although my local Gun Shop "One Shot" (soon to be ReadyLine) one of our guys just changed the locks on there Reloading facility. They took over a county maintenance bldg. The indoor range will be on the same site. The reload all kinds. 5.56/.223 is 16 a box. they even do 50BMG and pistol. And as popular as 40cal is there seems to be some coming back in stock.

3. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

I have a couple of places that I check a couple of times a week and can get limited amounts of 9. lol I take people with me and get a box each. I have carry ammo that I am not using but i do shoot the .22 and the cheap blazer 9. Most of the cheap blazer I am getting isn't re-loadable but I sure pick up all I can find from those that don't reload lol.

4. MikeH121

MikeH121

Was in another LGS today in Loveland. They have Fed, Rem, PMC 5.56 and .223 boxes and boxes. Grabbed a few.

They had 40 cal and 45 they had 22mag but no 22LR, no 9mm no 380, no 38 no 357 or 44mag.

They had 12g but no 20.

They did have 3 AR's a Bushmaster for 850, a Stag for 920, and a DPMS for 1200. So the prices are stabilizing and the AR's are coming back. Their pistol cases were only half full. 1 shotgun in stock.

No 380 or 9mm pistols. Just 40cal and 45acp's and 2 38 revolvers.

So Brat if you can make the Magic-ammo-pooping-hamster procreate and send the babies out into the land we shall all be grateful. :D

5. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

I don't shoot the 1,000 rounds of 9 I have. Never know when I might need them for a class lol. I bought the rest of my nine just like Johnny Cash built his Cadillac one box at a time lol.

6. Glad to see prices are coming back to normal.

How much was the 5.56 ammo priced at? Lowest I've seen is .80 cents a round.

7. at the gun shows lately I've seen OEM LC at $12,still nowhere close to the $6 (on sale) that the stuff used to go for.

8. MikeH121

MikeH121

PMC X-Tac 5.56 is 12.95 for a box of 20 limit 2 at a time. Wolf .223 is 9.99. And the PMC 55gr .223 BT is 9.99 a box.

9. Well prices are coming down but now they need to get the supply caught up with demand. If the government would stop playing games :dumb: that might actually happen.

10. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

Very nice gun. Great to shoot. Now to carry. Shall see if it is to big or not lol.

Attached Files: