• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Got 1000rds 45acp

I forgot to post earlier, I ordered a 1000rds of 45 acp last week. Should be here Monday. I paid 399 shipped from ammoman.com. Please let me know if I got screwed, but they seem competitive because their price includes shipping. The ammo is fed American eagle fmj. That'll get me a nice amount of brass to start reloading.

Re: Got 100rds 45acp

Budsgunshop.com has some good deals on ammo sometimes. Georgia arms as well has some deals sometimes, good shooting:)

ADulay

nra
nra instructor

Cableguy,

You're about the 4th guy this week (and last) who has told me about a good deal at ammoman.

I just got my recent 45ACP order in from Georgia-Arms.

$340/1000 shipped to my front door.

Believe me when guys start telling me about good deals with online ammunition, I seriously check them out and I did go over to ammoman a few times, in fact EVERY time I hear about a good deal.

Also just found one with a good price from "FreedomMunitions" who appeared to have a very good price on ammo, although you still paid shipping, it was cheaper than my usual supplier so I ordered up a test load of 250 rounds which hopefully will be here on Monday.

They were $20 cheaper per thousand than Georgia-Arms!!

So, as I order a LOT of online ammuniton, I'll be sure and report back if this stuff from FreedomMunitions.com is decent stuff.

AD

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member

.32 cents a round sounds even better, A.D. I'll have to check out Ammoman. Just bought 2000 rds. from Cabelas of .223 for .26 cents a rd. Sounds like Ammoman can beat this. If anyone has bought .223 from him, let me know the price and if it's any good. Thanx

Cableguy,

You're about the 4th guy this week (and last) who has told me about a good deal at ammoman.

I just got my recent 45ACP order in from Georgia-Arms.

$340/1000 shipped to my front door.

Believe me when guys start telling me about good deals with online ammunition, I seriously check them out and I did go over to ammoman a few times, in fact EVERY time I hear about a good deal.

Also just found one with a good price from "FreedomMunitions" who appeared to have a very good price on ammo, although you still paid shipping, it was cheaper than my usual supplier so I ordered up a test load of 250 rounds which hopefully will be here on Monday.

They were $20 cheaper per thousand than Georgia-Arms!!

So, as I order a LOT of online ammuniton, I'll be sure and report back if this stuff from FreedomMunitions.com is decent stuff.

AD
So basically, I took it in rump.:cry: oh well will check out these others next time around.

.32 cents a round sounds even better, A.D. I'll have to check out Ammoman. Just bought 2000 rds. from Cabelas of .223 for .26 cents a rd. Sounds like Ammoman can beat this. If anyone has bought .223 from him, let me know the price and if it's any good. Thanx
The last time I got 223 was from aim surplus in Middletown. 500rds fir 116 bucks. That was with tax. I also went and picked it up, so no shipping cost.

ADulay

nra
nra instructor

.32 cents a round sounds even better, A.D. I'll have to check out Ammoman.
Where was the 32 cents per round at for 45ACP? Ammoman or someplace else?

Shipping included?

AD

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member

I'm sorry A.D. .34 cents a rd. I was refering to the 1000 rds. you bought for $340. .34 cents a round.....right? Or is my math off as usual?

ADulay

nra
nra instructor

I'm sorry A.D. .34 cents a rd. I was refering to the 1000 rds. you bought for $340. .34 cents a round.....right? Or is my math off as usual?
Yep, you've got it right.

Here's the label from one of my last orders.

ADulay

nra
nra instructor

Guys,

There's something happening for sure.

My lastest ammo order took 8 days to ship this time instead of the usual 2 days. Very unusual.

They did say that orders have been very high and in "large" amounts so they were a bit backlogged. The girl did keep me informed as to the status of my order and marked it as shipped this morning.

Anybody else make a big ammo purchase lately and have a slightly extended shipping time?

AD

ADulay

nra
nra instructor

Hmm, just dropped back into this thread and see I forgot to "report back" on the Freedom Munitions order.

It showed up on time and the entire order shot without a problem.

I'll watch their prices and order up again when the time comes.

AD