• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Gentlemen, there is hope for this country

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
All,

I feel a little bit self-conscious posting this particular video short but it really grabbed me the first time the little guy did this. I was very proud of him and he just came out and did it with no warning at all. He says "I can recite the Pledge". Not knowing just what he was about to do, I fired up the camera, just in case. No cue cards here, he knows it by heart!

The first time I heard it, I just about passed out from pride.

With your indulgence, The Pledge of Allegiance. (Evidently that Pre-K school is doing something right.)

AD

[video=youtube_share;gvqVrq6XxkE]http://youtu.be/gvqVrq6XxkE[/video]

PrepperTraining

vip
nra
nra instructor
Yup, me too!! My how things have changed. Now our elected leader can't even follow proper ettiquette during the pledge. I hope there are more youngun's like this. Someone has some good parenting going on there! Congrats.

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
Guys,

I'll have to give full credit to the Pre-K school that he attends for half a day, every day.

Evidently they started to work "on the pledge" and he picked it up almost immediately, according to the teacher.

He just came home and asked if we wanted to hear the Pledge of Allegiance.

I was blown away.

AD

when I was in 7th grade I think the school stopped then after 911 we did it for like 6 months

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

There are people taking care of our children in teaching situations that feel as most of us do about our country and if they were not bound by school board policy and state laws would be exercising their rights as Americans to openly display their patriotism in schools.
~
It is good to see the youngster so enthusiastic about saying the pledge. I am assuming he is a grand child of yours and you have every right to be proud of him.
~
When any of us hear these kinds of expressions of patriotism by our youth we all should be proud of their display by letting them know it. Kudos to him and his classmates for they are all learning a very valuable lesson that will hopefully stay with them forever. :clap: :clap: