• As you can see i've updated to version 2 of the software which is a complete change from the old. I am working to get everything back to normal as fast as possible.

If you notice anything missing, strange or just plain out of sorts please let me know so I can address that. I've tried my best over the past few days to address most of what I see that needed fixing but I am 1 person.

If you are a member of ANY other sub groups and I have missed that PLEASE let me know and I will get that avatar and subgroup fixed ASAP.

Again, I thank you for your patronage and most of all your patience.

Sincerely,

Andy

funny but true

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Kind of crazy statistics but, something to think about, none the less.

Doctors
>>> (A) The number of physicians in the U.S. is 700,000.
>>> (B) Accidental deaths caused by Physicians per year number 120,000.
>>> (C) Accidental deaths per physician is 0.171.
>>> {Statistics courtesy of U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services. The above are just facts.}
>>> Now, The Above Meant Nothing Until I Did The Below . . .
>>> Guns
>>> (A) The number of gun owners in the U.S. is 80,000,000. Yes, that's 80 million.
>>> (B) The number of accidental gun deaths per year, all age groups, is 1,500.
>>> (C) The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is.0000188.
>>> {Statistics courtesy of FBI. The above are also facts.}
>>> So, statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.:eek:
>>> Remember, guns don't kill people, doctors do.
>>> FACT: NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN, but almost everyone has at least one doctor.
>>> This means you are over 9,000 times more likely to be killed by a doctor than by a gun owner!!!
>>> Please alert your friends to this alarming threat.
>>> We must ban doctors before this gets completely out of control.
>>> {Note: Out of concern for the public at large, I have withheld the statistics on lawyers for fear the shock would cause people to panic and seek medical attention!}:flag:

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
After being shot; "Call me a cab, i'll be damned if i'm gonna bleed to death waitin' on a ambalance!" Quote; Mr. Richard Pryor, circa 1975:rofl::flag: