• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

FOR TRADE [FREE] to my friends

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
The beauty of living in a semi-rural environment is being able to walk out back, sit with a cup of coffee, and do it naked if i wanted to, for no one shall see me. No neighbors bothering me and the sounds of spring all around me. Occasionally a deer or a turkey or two will pass within my view, going about their deer or turkey business, oblivious to me (if my lab doesn't see them and chase them off) on their respective errands. I purchased this property in 2004 and have never regretted paying a bit too much for it is worth the unbounded diversity of nature i get to experience every day.
It is also great to know i can walk 50 yds. out into my back yard and legally shoot any firearm i choose.

Enough gloating. I have an abundance of common pink Rhododedron trees i would be more than happy to give to any of you fine gentleman. The women love them and i'm happy to see the magnificent bloom every year even though it only lasts for a few days. The wife will not like it but there is a group of renegade plants just to the north of the main plant growing in a large profusion of immature oaks and pines that i would like to remove. Seem a waste for these majestic plants to remain unseen.

Make your wife or loved one happy and come get some of these. Perhaps i can even send them to you.:)

View attachment 830 View attachment 831

A few shots of my most excellent back yard;

View attachment 832 View attachment 833

Just my little slice of heaven.:lol:

daniellawecki

Army
vip
Army
How many acres of land do you have. And that is why I'm looking for several acres of land. Nice place I love the country and the lack of people.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Not very much, Daniel, about a 1/2 acre. But it's attached to another 70 that I have full run over.
I went to high school with the owner and he is not a hunter, however, he does show up from time to time to shoot his pistol. Now this 70 acres is attached to another roughly 2000 that is an old limestone quarry.
The farmer who owned the 2000 just sold 75% of it to another friend of mine so i'll have permission to hunt a great deal of that as well.
I basically grew up in that quarry hunting squirrel and rabbits and quite a few pheasant as well. I have an old mounted large mouth bass, about 5 lbs. I caught in that quarry in the early 70's.
I'm looking forward to chase'n deer in that upper portion this year. It hasn't seen any true hunters in quite a few years.:flag:

daniellawecki

Army
vip
Army
That's what I'm talking about nice setup. I've lived in the city all my life can't get out fast enough.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Thanks, Thrash. You fellas may have to come over to chase deer this fall. It would be good to have you.:flag: