• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Found the Time

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
All,

Yes, last weekend I finally carved out three solid days to allot to getting something I've wanted to do for a long time.

I got my NRA Instructor ratings. Also worked in an NRA Range Safety Officer rating too.

It bothered me that after helping somebody fix a problem or improve their game that when they would ask me if I was an instructor, I had to say "no".

I no longer have to do that!

It was an "interesting" class for sure. Three full days and 13-14 hours a day. The fact that it took me an hour motorcycle ride each way made for some very long days AND I had to miss last Monday's IDPA shoot as we didn't finish up until 8:00pm that night.

However, it is over and I'm legitimate now!

AD

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
Congratulations! What were the exact certifications you earned and what did each cost?
I worked out a package deal as there were different people going through different courses through the week.

I scheduled it out for Pistol Instructor, Range Safety Officer, Home Firearm Safety, and of course the BIT (required).

Could have picked up another Glock for the price, but seeing as how I have pretty much all of the Glocks I need, it didn't hurt too much.

I found the range live fire exercise to be, uh, interesting. We drew straws and I got the left handed, female shooter and got to teach on a single action revolver with a loading gate, not a rotate out cylinder.

Now that I look back at the time involved, I guess the costs weren't all that bad. It really was pretty time consuming with a lot of information to digest. It literally tied me up for three full days. The homework assignments each night didn't help.

AD