• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Fort Wayne Ind

Next Friday me and friend Speedy will leave Toledo and stop in Edgerton Ohio for the night. We'll hook-up with Kevin and the next day on to the gun show. I've never been to the Fort Wayne Gun show. Have any of you gone there?

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
I am from Fort Wayne by birth. My parents are still there and I do try to get to the shows every once and awhile. They usually have a good show at the Coliseum. I hope to get there for a show soon.

any specifics as far as location and size(# of tables) of the ft.wayne show?
I drove down to Charlotte(8 hr. drive) for a 700 table show,it was worth the drive to see totally different vendors and 'stuff' compared to NE Ohio shows. Ft.Wayne would be a 3 1/2-4 hr. drive.

No this is my first I was at a fund raiser yesterday and was asked if I wanted to go. So of course I couldn't say no. I'll have Speedy call Kevin he's been there several times. Kevin sports a hunting camp every year for friends so next year I'll hunt in Edgerton Ohio on 1500 acres with a handgun of course.

Last edited:

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
The shows in the past have been pretty good size but that is the past. I have not been to one recently to know what they are like right now. I do know they are busy as hell when I was there last year. Almost could not find a place to park. I can tell you it is probably not a 700 table show though. YMMV of course.

Speedy has his wires crossed still going to Edgerton but the next stop Coldwater Michigan. Next show in Fort Wayne is in March. we will go to the March show when time comes. Kevin went to the Fort Wayne show so I'll get the skinny on that next weekend.:banghead:

Last edited:

PrepperTraining

vip
nra
nra instructor
I will be traveling back home from MN that weekend. I may stop in on Saturday morning. I usually overnight in Merriville. I usually continue south to Indianapolis, but Fort Wayne can be on the way too. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up at the show.