• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Florida Deputy Threatens to Shoot Concealed Carry Licensee and Then Arrests Him

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Absolute bullshit! ! He threatened to shoot the man in the back?.........he should be fired IMMEDIATLY.:flag:

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
Actually I believe that happened in 2009 or so. There's a very big discussion about it in the Florida Concealed Carry Forums and one of the followups is to ask "what happened to the officer"?

Did he get fired? What??

Nope. He got put in an inside desk job, promotion and all that.

From what the "locals' say about that particular department, it is heavily corrupt and run by some kind of arrogant SOB and they've had a lot of trouble with that department.

If I ever have an officer say that to me when I'm doing my LEGAL carry, it'll be like winning the lottery. And all of it on video, too!

"I'll shoot you in the friggin' back" !!! I do believe that officer needs some serious TRAINING on how to act like a officer of the law and not a renegade clown with a gun and a badge on a power trip.

AD