• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

First Documented Self Defense story in Illinois since CC law

BuckJM53

nra
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...-fired-at-armed-male-20140405,0,2472485.story

While it is a shame that he wasn't a good enough shot to reduce the Chicago thug population by two, it's great to see the Illinois CC law working as intended.

The way the story was written (especially the last paragraph) you can almost feel the despair & disbelief of the authors. I can just hear them repeating to themselves over and over ... He wasn't charged ?? ... He wasn't charged ?? ... Does not compute ... Does not compute :cry:

The man needs a little range time. At least he was a CCW holder and the law worked in his favor. There is some hope in Shitcago.

Buck, your right, it is like all the other authorities in the state are now going to review this guys CCW application because the State Police has to have gotten this one wrong. He actually pulled his gun and used it. WTH it is a concealed carry permit, no said you were allowed to actually use the dam thing. What the hell was this guy thinking anyway, we have got to get his permit revoked, NOW.
~
A little like the article that I read about the crime stats going down in Chicago since the first of the year, just because the CCW law was passed. No one really had any permits for the greater part of that time, it seems like they want you to think that just the threat of people having guns will be enough to change the landscape of criminal activity in Chicago.
~
My brother who lives in the west suburbs thinks it more than likely was the weather, those kids couldn't use their bicycles to do their drive by shootings, beside it was too cold. They are fair weather gangsters now a days, don't ya know.