• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Finally!

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
I bought my BCG from Gunbroker tonight thanks to a little help from my parents. I am truly blessed.

Anyhow, I got a Nickel Boron carrier with a Crane MIL-Spec Viton® O-ring on the bolt. I payed a pretty penny though at $300 but damn it I finally got IT!

ALmost as much as the gas piston.... still waiting on me barrel. But I was given a lead on a local guy. From a guy I do alot of work for...he has a Barret .50 just because he wanted one:D

His bud is a gunsmith/dealer out of his home..says he may sell me a barrel. He does custom including lower mods for the 50 beowulf, may find out this week.

Also I ain't got to the PO yet, but I also included a USB thingy with loads of manuals in PDF. I been a busy boy.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Yeah I know it was pricey but the prices are that or more right now. I was happy it was the nickel boron coated though.

Yeah I am waiting on the barrel as well right now too. Last word from them was they are still on back order. Probably see it about mid March I imagine. If you've got a line on a barrel more power to ya. I have tried to find a decent price on an in stock barrel and that is a losing battle as well. With your connections I am sure you'll do fine.

No worries on getting to the post office Mike. I am sure your busy with work and other things. ;)

ALmost as much as the gas piston.... still waiting on me barrel. But I was given a lead on a local guy. From a guy I do alot of work for...he has a Barret .50 just because he wanted one:D

His bud is a gunsmith/dealer out of his home..says he may sell me a barrel. He does custom including lower mods for the 50 beowulf, may find out this week.

Also I ain't got to the PO yet, but I also included a USB thingy with loads of manuals in PDF. I been a busy boy.

Elated....:party: then sad.....:cry:

Got home there was a FEDEx truck in front of me house.... private drive so he needed to back up told him to use my drive after I found out I had no package from Zombie barrels....:banghead: he was delivering to my neighbor.

Still waiting on my 2 firing pins from Midway they emailed me that the tracking number was wrong after I contacted them...got my DPMS pins (2) a day later my BO Olympic ones shipped. SO right now I have 3.

Today though got my charging handle latch, my SS DPMS barrel ext with M4 ramps, and my Pro-Mag vise kit. Upper block, lower mag block and BCG insert.....MidWay has been awesome. Now if I only had a barrel to tourque down.