• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Field trip Wednesday for the Toledo folks...

Don't fret Brat. I'm like Wolf, not the best of shots but good enough to put down an intruder in my home.
BTW...i'll bring some sweet toys for ya'll to shoot if I can bring along some rifles?:D :flag: :flag:
I know they allow rifles. I have never shot one. We have one by the back door like I am ever going to use it lol

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Not sure yet. Friday is my ONLY day. Monday the wife is off and we are spending time together and Tuesday-Thurday I have to work. :cuss:

I do wish I could meet you and Diesel. :(

Not sure yet. Friday is my ONLY day. Monday the wife is off and we are spending time together and Tuesday-Thurday I have to work. :cuss:

I do wish I could meet you and Diesel. :(
Well darn Monday I am in Delaware and Friday and Saturday I am in London

Thought I would make you all feel better about your shooting. Bet you all can hit a dime lol.

21 feet. If he ain't dead he ain't happy lol

Attachments

DAMN fine shootin' there Dawn!

If I cannot make if Wednesday just count me out but you all get together and have FUN!
As soon as the weather gets nice and it stays light longer I would love to come up there where you are and meet. Just gets dark to early these days and I don't like to drive in the dark if I am not close to home.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
No worries hon. I can completely understand. I was really looking forward to meeting you and Diesel. You'll like Prepper he is a great guy. :thumbs:

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
I hope this is on for Wed, its the only day I can make it. If not, ya'll have fun and i'll catch you next time!:flag:

Thought I would give you a giggle today. Hubby wants to know if I am going to wear my new flipper. I picked it up today but haven't learned to speak with it yet lol.

Can't wait to see you all on Wednesday

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
I'll see you tomorrow. 12:00 at the restaurant....right? Prepare to shoot your first rifle, Dawn, i'll bring some low recoil stuff to break you in easy....LOL.:D :flag:

Wednesday is fine with me. We will let Pepper know it has to be wednesday lol
Wednesday at noon

Canal Grill 2223 Locust Street Canal Fulton, OH 44614 Phone 330 854 3600
Behind Burger king.

To get to the range we cross a side street and then go to the end of the next the plaza. Midwest Gun Club This is a little hole in the wall place but I haven't tried out the other range close by yet lol. The people here are pretty nice.