• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

ferguson, mo.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
After several days of news reports from Mo. i'm curious as to how you fine gentlemen, and of course, ladies, feel about the shooting there?
Do you feel the officer was justified or simply crazy? Did this young man deserve to die for stealing cigars? Was he shot because he was black? Was he a victim of a sort of profiling type incident(like in "he has got to be guilty of something.....he's black.")
Or was the LEO guilty of racism or just a nut?:flag:

There's more to the story. These boys were looking for trouble and they found it. Witness was a friend who most likely will not tell the truth. If they punched the officer and attacked first then it could have been justified. But the protestors looting and burning down things well that's a act of terrorism or just stupidity,

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
After several days of news reports from Mo. i'm curious as to how you fine gentlemen, and of course, ladies, feel about the shooting there?

Do you feel the officer was justified or simply crazy?
Seriously? An odd question based on what assumption?

Did this young man deserve to die for stealing cigars?
The "cigar store" incident had nothing to do with this event as best I can tell from what little information we currently have.

Was he shot because he was black?
Obviously yes. I think the officer saw a black guy walking down the street and said to himself, "Let's kill this guy for jaywalking". (Where's my sarcasm font) and yes, it was a stupid question.

Was he a victim of a sort of profiling type incident(like in "he has got to be guilty of something.....he's black.")
Yep, the officer was probably bored on patrol there in Ferguson and decided to randomly take some black guy out with a half magazine of duty ammo. No real reason, he probably just felt it was the politically correct thing to do at the moment. Once again, another odd question.

Or was the LEO guilty of racism or just a nut?:flag:
Is there another choice to this question? Perhaps he just might have been trying to save his life?

Hey! I've got an idea. Let's see how this all looks in the light of real facts, when they finally show up.

I'm sure this choir boy will be well represented by the usual cast of characters in a made for TV moment, usually around prime viewing time.

So, I think it should be very interesting to see WHY the guy got 6 rounds shot into him just because he was "holding his hands up in surrender".

I'm actually looking forward to this one. The possible reasons are very limited and I'm sure the answers will really crank out the rioting in a very short amount of time.

AD (I'll wait for some verification before crucifing the guy)

Last edited:

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Excellent, AD! The kind of response I was expecting.
Thank you for the "stupid question" response. Exactly the type of response I was trying to get. And thank you as well, Daniel, though a little reserved in light of this incident.

After watching both sides of the news, these are the most commonly asked questions by the "main stream" media. The on-line media news are as different as the perp and the LEO. It' just amazes me how far apart our country has grown. And how pathetic our free tv news orgs. have become under the direction of George Soros.
Not to worry though, AG Eric Holder will be there in the morning to straighten this shit out.......and probably stir up more racial tensions, the obama admin. is great at this.

Trying only, to make a point.
Do you think we would have this kind of coverage if the perp was white and the officer black? Now THAT's a stupid question.

This was another orchestrated test, just like Sandy Hook, to see how our new militarized police depts. look up against a crowd of protesting citizens. And the black community falls for this shit AGAIN!!! Just like all the dumb-ass white folks fell for Sandy Hook and the Bureau of Land Management face-off out west.

My point being, no matter what happens in todays Amerika, the new response will be quick and severe, the govt. didn't give all that battle regalia to local police depts. for nothing. I firmly believe that Leo, and his fellow officers, were told to create an incident, in a small town near a very large one, to see how the New World Order police-(army), would stack up against joe-sixpack.
It's up to every true American citizen to fight this kind of intervention, no matter what color the original perp was. We can't afford to let local govt. suspend the first amendment at the hint of unrest. We can't allow them to invoke curfews at the drop of a hat. We can't allow these bastards to tear gas and fire rubber bullets at the press.

And yes, AD, I agree with you to a certain extent, i'm more about the militarization of the police than I am about some dumb-ass black kid get'n his ass shot off for being a moron. The truth will come out about the shooting but it won't come out about the test, I can assure you that.

The time is NOW to start the beginning of the end of this kind of govt. behavior. The anti-Christ is testing the waters to see how easy it is to impose his will........his will to remain leader of the U.S. in 2016 and beyond.:flag: :flag:

Last edited:
Honestly I don't think I would put up with this kind of shit... But then there is a piece of paper called the constitution. If you attack me bet your ass DRT.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
That's most of the problem, Dan, this prick doesn't care about the constitution. He cares only to get his way, regardless of how. He will end-run the congress and impose his will via executive privilege.
I truly believe this man has no intention of giving up the White House without a knock down, drag- out fight. I truly hope that i'm wrong but we will see in a few years.

Why didn't the police stop the looting? Why attack the press and peacable folks instead of looters and Molotov Cocktail throwers? There's something very wrong with this scenario,........no?
How can the New Black Panthers chant "death to the officer" without any intervention, but the press is attacked just for showing up?

You are correct, we shouldn't put up with this shit. It needs to be stopped.....now, before the average joe gets used to it. They say if you tell a lie enough times folks start to believe it.:flag:

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
How can the New Black Panthers chant "death to the officer" without any intervention, but the press is attacked just for showing up?
And there is the problem in a nutshell.

The "battle" is one sided.

If the Black Panthers can chant "death to the officer" with impunity, the cards are stacked for sure.

Can you even imagine some white hate group (and I do consider the Black Panthers a hate group) can you imagine another group shouting "Kill the black looters first!!"?????

Well, once the news media surrounded him, the fire bombs would be following shortly and a nice race riot would ensure.

But if the BP does it, not a problem.

Yes, there is a double standard for sure but I'm afraid a lot of liberal people don't get it.

AD

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Yes, my friend. A double standard has existed for years. I guess I too have become somewhat used to it.
But this is not even my main point, that being what has become of our police depts. over the last 8 or 10 years. The blacks pull this kind of shit quite often anymore, I think also, to make a point. I'm talking of the non-violent type like the boys mother. I do believe a lot of the trouble(the violent attacks of the cops and most of the looting?)has come from a smaller minority.

But what is law enforcement trying to prove? Response with military equipment and tactics are not acceptable in this country, what ever the reason, when it comes to policing U.S. citizens.
Are they trying to scare us into good behavior? or just let us know that this is what is coming?

Your also right about the majority of liberals, however, I firmly believe that liberal leaders are the root of this new police state. They can't seem to get what they want at the polls, so they are flat out going to take what they want regardless of how; Re: gun control, abortion, etc.

This is a lot of the reason I think obama will exit the White House only under duress.....he won't leave via term limit. They'll create some reason for him to stay on just a little longer til the catastrophe of the day has passed and, if we let him, he'll just remain king. I truly hope i'm wrong.:flag:

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
This was a recent post on our "Florida Shooters Network" forum and thought I would repost it here. It does "explain" a few things that most are not aware of. ......

Daryl Parks and Benjamin Crump: http://parkscrump.com/

Neither one is licensed to practice in Missouri - so how (and why) are they the Browns' "family lawyers" you may ask?
At least they were actually licensed in Florida when they represented lil' Trayvon's family.

Here's how - if you watch enough of their press conferences, you'll probably start to notice some nattily dressed suit frequently standing next to them nodding somberly in agreement as they spout their venom and cry for "justice." This will likely be the attorney who IS licensed to practice in Missouri and whom Parks and Crump have "associated" themselves with in order to sign up the Brown family, who are Missouri residents. Parks & Crump will lead the media campaign, and fan the flames when they begin to fade (as more facts emerge that jeopardize their spin) and the "local" attorney will provide the office space and staff for the base of operations, the coffee, the doughnuts, the fax machine, and the license - can't forget the Missouri license - so that nobody runs afoul of any ethical rules (in exchange for a slice of the pie, of course.)

In my opinion, they are building a niche practice - on the graves of dead thugs (again, my opinion) - and using the mainstream media as their number one marketing tool. Why pay for billboards and TV spots when you have a willing and complicit national press shoving cameras and microphones in your face and giving you all the free airtime you need to whip the public into a false frenzy? To hell with the truth - just keep spouting enough racist hatred and indignant outrage, and sooner or later the City of Ferguson (or, in Trayvon Martin's case, the insurance company for the apartment complex where he expired) might just pony up a fat settlement to get you to just shut up already and slink away.

That is, until the next "innocent lil' angel" makes his wings. Then it's off to Memphis, or Charlotte, or wherever you find cocky urban youths and a gullible, entitlement-minded community that still believes that Sharpton, Jackson and Holder are "on their side." I believe Parks and Crump (and copycat firms) will ride this gravy train as long as Sharpton, Jackson, Holder and their ilk keep telling urban youths that their shitty lives - and the tragedies that result - are someone else's fault. Someone with lighter skin than theirs, of course, because there's no outrage, no money and no political benefit in black-on-black crime.

That pretty much sums it up quite nicely.

AD