Feinstein Goes for Broke with New Gun-Ban Bill

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by dogshawred, December 28, 2012.

1. OKAY it is time to start paying attention and being proactive in our fight against Senator Feinstein's latest creation. If this bill in any part is past the results will be devastatingly extreme. :banghead:

For you to review the bill and it's BS go to: NRA-ILA | Feinstein Goes For Broke With New Gun-Ban Bill

This bill will be introduced on Jan 3, 2013 according to stated time table. We need to be proactive and let our reprsentatives know now that we want them to oppose this bill in its entirity and that no part of this will change the violence in America.

I could go on and on, but the choir knows the tune, let's sing long and sing loud for all to hear our opposition.

2. diesel

diesel

You right, Shard. If she was anywhere but Cali. she would already have had her ass kicked. I personally would like to kick it up and down Penn. Ave. for being such an asshole.:evil:
    These lefty morons won't stop until someone stops them, I just hope it comes sooner than later.
    After seeing her face on t.v; I think someone already killed her 20 yrs ago, she just hasn't figured it out yet.:flag:

3. rebel_son

rebel_son

I dont recall if it was the communist, athiest b*tch Fienstein or Boxer ( there really a difference), but one of those two proposed a bill in 2011 or 2012 that will be re-introduced. It bascially says that we should have to explain why we want a permit to carry a firearm and have to have a good reason. This would make shall issue in places like PA moot. I love how these damn liberals cry state's rights ( like why they dont like national recipricosity yet now they are in favor of states rights.