Feinstein calls for banning more than 150 types of firearms during dramatic press con

Discussion in 'The 2nd Amendment' started by whitewolf68, January 24, 2013.

1. Re: Feinstein calls for banning more than 150 types of firearms during dramatic press

Ah yes. The Feinstein Circus is back in town and look at all the hanger's-on that get to stand in the spotlight while the media just fawns all over them.

I wonder what weapons her personal security people will now be forced to carry as she's "outlawed" pretty much every serious "professional" defensive weapon on the market.

I guess those really expensive, 24 hour security guys will all be lugging around 10 round Glocks like the rest of the unwashed masses.

Yeah, right.

She always been a media whore. She sees an opportunity to bring up her losing junk one more time and the press falls for it again.

With all the speed and efficiency she's shown for the huge gun bill, you would think they would spend a few extra hours to get a damn national budget at least ONCE EVERY FOUR YEARS or so, right?

It's all eye wash for the masses and strictly a media circus.

It would be nice if they could "fix" their own states before attempting to "fix" what ain't broke in the country, eh?

AD (rant off and headed to the range to cool off)

2. diesel

diesel

Re: Feinstein calls for banning more than 150 types of firearms during dramatic press

Lets tell it like it REALLY is. She is a demented sick bitch with nothing else to do but hassle legal gun owning Americans. These extreme left libs all suffer from some type of mental irregularity. I'm not joking here ya'll, i'm dead serious....just step back, take a breath, and think about what is important to these folks;:evil:
    gun bans(proven not to work)
    gay marriage(the sickest thing to EVER come down the pike)
    leaving schools unprotected(but all their children in schools with armed guards){{politicians children anyway}}
    this is just to name a few, these people are demented.
    I heard on the news today, a Dem. congressman from Oregon, introduced a bill in congress, to have all smokers get a doctors prescription to buy cigarettes....you believe that????:evil:

Lets face it friends, this may come down to a shooting war, an ideological shooting war, started by the anti-Christ and left up to the people. Either way, he gets HIS way, death and destruction on a massive scale. Don't be surprised if you wake up one day soon and find that all the innocents have disappeared!!!!!:flag: :flag: