• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Feeding my addiction

Gun store, money and me don't mix. Or rather maybe we mix to well. Money goes bye new gun says Hello.;)

Look a box wonder what's inside?

mp1.JPG

It looks like a pistol inside a bag.

mp2.JPG

It is, it is a pistol.

mp3.JPG

M&P Shield in 9mm single stack.

mp4.JPG

Just when I was ready to leave it started pouring so wasting a few minutes not to get wet. I bought a third magazine. Umbrella would have been cheaper. But I was in a GUN SHOP and they don't sell Umbrellas. :rofl:

mp5.JPG

Attachments

The price was 419.00 Traded a used gun. I got for 325.00 he gave me 300.00 so 128.00 outta pocket. And lost 25 on the used.

Then lost 30 more buying a 3rd mag as I said it started dumping rain and they had no umbrellas.

So 160 outta my wallet in one day. The Shield is thin. Was thinking of the regular M&P and he had the Sig p320, the striker fired interchangable. It was under 600 so I may end up with one.

My 'addiction' to little ones.
top to bottom,S&W 3rd Gen 6906 9mm 11+1,S&W M36 38sp 3"HB 5 shot,S&W 3rd Gen CS9 Chiefs Special 9mm 7+1