• As you can see i've updated to version 2 of the software which is a complete change from the old. I am working to get everything back to normal as fast as possible.

If you notice anything missing, strange or just plain out of sorts please let me know so I can address that. I've tried my best over the past few days to address most of what I see that needed fixing but I am 1 person.

If you are a member of ANY other sub groups and I have missed that PLEASE let me know and I will get that avatar and subgroup fixed ASAP.

Again, I thank you for your patronage and most of all your patience.

Sincerely,

Andy

Feeding my addiction

Gun store, money and me don't mix. Or rather maybe we mix to well. Money goes bye new gun says Hello.;)

Look a box wonder what's inside?

mp1.JPG

It looks like a pistol inside a bag.

mp2.JPG

It is, it is a pistol.

mp3.JPG

M&P Shield in 9mm single stack.

mp4.JPG

Just when I was ready to leave it started pouring so wasting a few minutes not to get wet. I bought a third magazine. Umbrella would have been cheaper. But I was in a GUN SHOP and they don't sell Umbrellas. :rofl:

mp5.JPG

Attachments

The price was 419.00 Traded a used gun. I got for 325.00 he gave me 300.00 so 128.00 outta pocket. And lost 25 on the used.

Then lost 30 more buying a 3rd mag as I said it started dumping rain and they had no umbrellas.

So 160 outta my wallet in one day. The Shield is thin. Was thinking of the regular M&P and he had the Sig p320, the striker fired interchangable. It was under 600 so I may end up with one.

My 'addiction' to little ones.
top to bottom,S&W 3rd Gen 6906 9mm 11+1,S&W M36 38sp 3"HB 5 shot,S&W 3rd Gen CS9 Chiefs Special 9mm 7+1