• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

FBI Qualification Shoot

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
All,

It was a drizzly day at the range and I was bored so decided to give the new FBI Q course a run. (You guys do shoot in the rain from time to time, right?)

Good to see that I can at least pass that test if it ever becomes "mandatory" for concealed carry or something equally silly.

Not difficult at all and passing it should be easy for any reasonably competent shooter.

Give it a go sometime. 60 rounds total. 48 is passing. Here's a secret. You can miss ALL the shots at 25 yards and still pass!!! Like I said, it's not a difficult qualification by any means.

You will need something to keep "par" time with.

Now I'm tracking down the NYPD qualification course, just for the heck of it.

AD (FBI, NRA and IDPA qualified!!)

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
I didn't say you should miss at 25 yards, I just mentioned that the way they score it, if you do well on the first parts, you can fall down at the end and still pass.

Very odd.

Perhaps we need a "Winter Project" and have all of us shoot the FBI-Q course and see how we do.

AD