• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Favorite rifle?

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
My favorite rifle?

How about my only "real" rifle.

The classic Winchester Model 94 Lever gun in .357 mag.

It just feels good to handle it and shoot it.

AD (can't believe I don't have a picture of it somewhere arond here!!!)

the only lever action ive shot was a henry golden boy 22mag very accuate
ill put some pictures of my c93 up

Last edited:

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
Well, you guys forced me to drag out the Winchester and go put some bullets on steel this afternoon.

I hadn't had that gun out in a very long time. Probably two years or so.

Ran one swipe of cotton down the barrel, loaded up and put the cross hairs on the head of a freshly painted steel target.

Bang. Dead nuts center of the head. Next shot was a "heart" shot and then a simple shot to the body.

Only 50 yards but then I've only got that one sighted in to "zero" out at 100 yards with the ammo that I run through it.

It was fun shooting the rifle again. Knocking over plates is still fun, no matter what you're shooting them with!!

It's kind of sad that I really don't have any good reason to shoot it regularly.

But if Zombies start coming down the street, I can get quality head shots at 100 yards for sure!!

AD

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Mine has to be my Savage 10FP .308 bolt rifle. That is just a lot of fun to shoot and so damned accurate it's scary.

It's a baseline Police sniper rifle package from years back.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
My Olympic .223 or my 760 Rem. in 30-06. I love shoot'n that old Remington but the .223 is a ball also. Anyone know if they make tactical equipment for the 760? I'd like to change stocks on that old 760 and put the wood away. It's in great shape.

My favorite as of right now? M1 Garand. Love the ping. I only own 1 other rifle which is a ar-15/m4 length.

Mine is a Springfield. It's an arsenal rebuild, with all SA parts as far as I know. It does have a '43 receiver. I paid 825 for it 5yrs ago. I haven't seen a Garand for less then 1k in my area in over a year or more.