• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

fast and furious

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Maybe they'll finally nail that racist, smart-ass, Holder. I hope they take down the little king with him.:flag:

Court overturns order keeping ‘Fast and Furious’ documents secret

Julian Hattem
The Hill
February 12, 2016

A federal appeals court on Friday overturned a lower court ruling that kept a lid on a handful of documents related to a lawsuit from Congress over the Obama administration’s botched “Fast and Furious” operation.

The ruling does not necessarily mean that the eight documents will be released. Instead, a three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D. C. Circuit merely referred the matter back to a lower court to seek clarity about another judge’s order.

At issue are a few dozen pages of documents that lawyers representing the Justice Department and the House hammered out in 2013, while discussing a settlement about the House’s lawsuit over “Fast and Furious.”

The government ultimately did not reach a settlement in those negotiations. It would take until this January for District Court Judge Amy Berman Jackson to demand that the Justice Department release documents about the failed “gun-walking” operation.

You know, as well as everyone else, that little bastard has his hands in EVERYTHING anti-gun.:mad:

tom

nra
airforce
I have a sickening feeling that Holder may be the recess appointment the Usurper-in-Chief places on the USSC, to replace Scalia.

Rest assured, it WILL be a minority appointee, and a true lefty activist.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Unless, of course, congress can delay until this fall. I believe you to be right on both counts.
A lib replacement could potentially destroy the advancements of 2A issues.
Fingers and toes are crossed.:flag:

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
Oh great.

Holder should be in prison and instead will wind up on the Supreme Court.

What the hell has happened to our country?

AD

PS It's a rhetorical question. I know exactly what has happened to our country.