fast and furious

Discussion in 'News, Headlines and Information' started by diesel, February 13, 2016.

1. diesel

diesel

Maybe they'll finally nail that racist, smart-ass, Holder. I hope they take down the little king with him.:flag:

Court overturns order keeping ‘Fast and Furious’ documents secret
    • [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Julian Hattem
    The Hill
    February 12, 2016

A federal appeals court on Friday overturned a lower court ruling that kept a lid on a handful of documents related to a lawsuit from Congress over the Obama administration’s botched “Fast and Furious” operation.

The ruling does not necessarily mean that the eight documents will be released. Instead, a three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D. C. Circuit merely referred the matter back to a lower court to seek clarity about another judge’s order.

At issue are a few dozen pages of documents that lawyers representing the Justice Department and the House hammered out in 2013, while discussing a settlement about the House’s lawsuit over “Fast and Furious.”

The government ultimately did not reach a settlement in those negotiations. It would take until this January for District Court Judge Amy Berman Jackson to demand that the Justice Department release documents about the failed “gun-walking” operation.

You know, as well as everyone else, that little bastard has his hands in EVERYTHING anti-gun.:mad:

2. tom

tom

I have a sickening feeling that Holder may be the recess appointment the Usurper-in-Chief places on the USSC, to replace Scalia.

Rest assured, it WILL be a minority appointee, and a true lefty activist.

3. diesel

diesel

Unless, of course, congress can delay until this fall. I believe you to be right on both counts.
    A lib replacement could potentially destroy the advancements of 2A issues.
    Fingers and toes are crossed.:flag:

4. Oh great.

Holder should be in prison and instead will wind up on the Supreme Court.

What the hell has happened to our country?

AD

PS It's a rhetorical question. I know exactly what has happened to our country.

5. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    Libturds that's what's happening our country its in DEEP SHIT:(

6. diesel

diesel

I don't see Holder getting before obama.:flag: