• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Evaluating Lehigh Defense Maximum Expansion solid copper bullets (VIDEO)

PrepperTraining

vip
nra
nra instructor
You're not kidding about the cost!

9mm is $32.27 for a box of 20.
.45 is from $32.12 for a box of 12 to $46.50 for a box of 20,

I thought it's interesting is that the 9mm is only 69 or 105 gr. (I usually shoot 115 grain) The .45 is available in 170, 174 and 230 gr. I usually shoot 230 gr.

We discussed these in the class with John Farnam and he highly recommended them.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
They look like GREAT home defense/personal defense round despite the cost. Obviously they retain 100% of their weight as well being all copper. Perhaps the police need to start carrying these and bring back the TRUE meaning of the term "Copper". :rofl:

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
:shocker:WOW, never saw anything like that! They reminded me of a broadhead that opens on impact. I think they are well worth it for home defence. I don't think anyones going to get up after taking 230 grains of this bad boy to the chest.:flag: