• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Engraving poll

engraving

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
I voted for wild. I am more or less a purist when it comes to most things. I find beauty in the simple stuff BUT I do enjoy see the fine art work that can and has been done. My only problem is that I don't wanna shoot the gun or rifle. I do not want to harm or disfigure the art work on it.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
It appears as though I fall in close to where you guys are. It's cool to look at (like the JFK colt in my other post) but, I do not care to own one.
Like Wolf said, i'd be afraid to shoot it. The thought of screwing up the scrolling would keep it in the safe.:flag:

My friend Howard has Smith that's engraved he shoots it. I've even shot it but it's a stainless steel gun with mild engraving done at the factory.

I don't buy wrenches with engraving on them because they are my tools. I consider my weapons tools that can and will save my life if needed. The extra cost can get me one or more extra tools, so be IT.