• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Edc carry knife

Just curious what others carry for a knife? I have a Zero Tolerance 350 that I really like but my spyderco's get some pocket time as well.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
I carry something similar to that as well and only paid I think $10 for it. LOL Some of my other knives are the more expensive Kershaw Ken Onion series and a few other ones I carry when dressed in a suit. I love my cheap knives though, like you they do everything I need them too. If I happen to damage one it's a cheap replacement. ;)

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Yeah I can understand being upset over that. I had a $100 Kershaw Ken Onion that I let a friend barrow. He was screwing around even after I told him to stop it, he dropped it blade point first on concrete and snapped the tip off. I just about used it on him just like that. Thankfully they did cover it for me and replaced it.

I carry strong side a kershaw compound spring assisted kinfe. That is my main knife.

In the event that some moron tries to grab my gun I have a Gerber ez-out that is in my left front pocket on the clip.

Well it's half time for the Ohio State & Michigan State game. So I thought I would revive this thread and see if we can get any more knives on the board. I carried a Case Canoe pocket knife for years and still have it. I thought I would wonder into the next century and carry a more modern knife. I use my knives and sometimes misplace them from time to time. so I didn't want to put a lot of money into my next knife like a few have said already. I was in North Carolina on vacation and stopped into a local gun shop. They had a display of the Smith & Wesson spring assisted knives on the counter. They seemed like a solid knife for the $50 price tag. So I thought I would try one of them out.

View attachment 1016

Jim

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
You fellas got some great knives for the price. I believe there is no such thing as a "cheap" knife, just cheaper than the others. Even the inexpensive ones that are blasted out on a CNC machine will do the job for ya.
I'm glad to see most of you carry one, as I keep one in my truck with a glass breaker and seatbelt cutter just in case of a wreck that may trap me.

Since I started making them, I can tell ya, any decent knife one buys for under a hundred bucks is a deal, let alone $2.00.

Even an inexpensive one like this little gutting knife, approx. $10.00 in material and 25 man hours invested, pales in comparison.:flag:
View attachment 1017