• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

East Canton OH Gun Show, Feb. 23-24

East Canton OH Gun Show, Feb. 23-24
Posted by usmc1978
Foltz Community Center
Saturday, February 23, 2019 - 09:00 AM
Until: Sunday, February 24, 2019 - 03:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
The East Canton OH Gun Show will be at Foltz Community Center on Feb. 23-24. Over 110 tables of quality guns and sporting equipment. Admission is still just $5. 12 and under free! Free admission if you join the NRA or renew a membership at the show. More info at Heritage Gun Shows

Dissappointing show but, picked up some S&W 39 series magazines,looked at a few 22lr rifles. Was there about an hour from noon to 1.

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
Dissappointing show but, picked up some S&W 39 series magazines,looked at a few 22lr rifles. Was there about an hour from noon to 1.
Hey! I've got a S&W 39-2. Good shooter. Got it a LONG time ago from my first wife.

She's gone but the 39-2 has stuck around all those years.

AD

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
"Mr. Glock" has a few S&W's, a few Rugers and a Walther in the mix too!

Different guns for different jobs!

And after "borrowing" my neighbor's Ruger 10-22 breakdown rifle at last week's Steel Challenge, I may have finally found a 22LR rifle to really have some fun with!!

I'll be using that 10-22 next Wednesday in a grudge rematch. His optic was set a bit too low for me so I've "adjusted" it for me and it is dead nuts on now for sure. He is going to be TOAST after that match!

AD